Calcium

Calcium is a very important part of our diet. We need a certain amount of Calcium to build and maintain strong bones and a healthy communication between the brain and various different parts of the body.
 
About 99% of the body’s Calcium can be found it bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is found in the blood, extracellular fluid, muscle and other tissues.
 
Calcium continues strengthening bones in humans until the ages of 20-25 or when we reach peak bone mass. After that age Calcium helps to maintain bone strength as well as slowing down bone density loss, which is a natural part of the aging process.
 
People whose Calcium intake is inadequate before the age of 20-25 are at greater risk of developing Osteoporosis in later life. This is because Calcium is drawn from the bones as a reserve.
 
Calcium also regulates muscle contraction, including the heartbeat. It also plays a key role in blood coagulation or blood clotting and plays a role in the release of hormones and enzymes as well as helping blood vessels move blood around the body.
 
Most people do not get enough Calcium through their daily diet. The people with the greatest Calcium needs are young children, pregnant women and people over the age of 50.

Osean 74 can help you meet your daily Calcium requirements thereby keeping your bones strong and healthy.
 
Naturally sourced and harvested in the pristine fjords off the west coast of Iceland, Osean 74 has been proven to be effective in the treatment of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis. Osean 74 provides a unique source of Calcium and 74 minerals, with added Magnesium and Vitamin D3 for increased effectiveness and improved absorption into the body. This has been shown to increase bone mineral density thereby reducing the risk of a bone break or fracture.

Taken as part of an active and healthy lifestyle 3 daily capsules of Osean 74 will improve mobility, reduce pain in bones and joints and give you a healthier, happier life back.
Osean Active is perfect for those who lead busy lifestyles and want to maintain their high energy levels while protecting their bones and joints.
Osean 50+ contains Pine Bark Extract, a natural anti-inflammatory which further reduces pain, swelling and inflammation. Osean 50+ is effective in the maintenance of those with Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
 
Try Osean 74 today and see the results for yourself.

Our Products

  • original

    Osean 50+

    A natural mix of Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 & Pine Bark that will provide care, comfort and support to bones and joints.
    from €15.95 (approx. £13.55) (approx. $20.50)
  • original

    Osean Active

    A natural blend of 74 minerals that deliver everything you need to manage a hectic lifestyle.
    from €14.45 (approx. £12.35) (approx. $18.60)